Monday 11 June 2012

i wish.....

......i could express myself the way i want to express myself in words.  AND in art.  What i'm thinking and how i'm feeling needs to come out alot of the time, but sometimes I just can't figure out a way to GET IT OUT.

.....i had the confidence and/or the drive to sit down and really figure out what it is that i really want to do with my life from a personal/creative/career perspective.  I know it's in a creative sense, but I just can't seem to nail IT down exactly.  I feel like i'm swimming most of the time in my thoughts.

me at the office today

.....i would stop give in my anxieties, it's going to make me quit this diet, as all I've wanted to do over the past 5 days is EAT

.....that our move in 2 1/2 weeks goes well with no hiccups, i'm stressed out about it, and totally freaking out that i'm going to be living under the same roof as my mother again.  Not to mention how everyone is going to get along with our new "arrangement".  Sometimes 3 generations isn't a good thing

What do you wish?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could express myself in words, I struggle to put thought to paper. That is the reason why I like my camera so much better. Blessing for a stress free move.

    ReplyDelete